Address: Calle Iglesia, 5. Postal code: 03517
Telephone number: 965 885 062. Open every day.
The Miniatures Museum is in the castle. You can take a look at all kinds of
miniatures with magnifying glasses.
Among the different miniatures the ones that stand out are:
• The statue of Liberty inside a needle
• On the wing of a fly the painting of Goya "La Maja Desnuda"
• Modelling an elephant with the eye of a mosquito
• Picasso’s Guernica painted on a seed
• A camel walking through the eye of a needle
• Goya’s painting of executions on a grain of rice.
Museums in Guadalest